viernes, 23 de julio de 2010

Corrientes!!







I went on a little break to another province called Corrientes which is about 13 hours on a bus from here in Salta! I went to see my friend and we had a great time! It was so nice to have a little break and to see another place! It was quite funny because they talk another type of spanish, well another dialect and I understood like every 10 words!! They speak even faster than the irish!! I didn´t think it was possible! It was lovely to see the river and to have sand between my feet! To be honest I didn´t really feel like I was in argentina, I felt like I was on holiday! Here are some photos of my time in Corrientes! It was quite sad having to leave to be honest as it was a really short visit but it was great to see my friends again!! Now my work starts again :D

No hay comentarios: