lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

The World Cup!







Well, well well!!! What can I possibly say about the world cup! Before Argentina lost the atmosphere was totally amazing!! I´ve never seen people soooo passionate for football!! To be honest it was probably one of the best places in the world to watch the games because of their love for the game!! I mean they consider it a religion!!! NO JOKE!! They consider Maradona to be a god! They even have a cult church in the province of Santa Fe to worship him, yeah i´m not kinding you!! Nether the less, as you can imagine, I´m not a fan of football!! Although to be honest I loved the world cup! It was amazing until the lost..... then it was crazy!! People were literally weeping! The country literally has gone into national mourning!! So now i´m trying to keep my mouth shut about the game... when they were winning, as you walked through the neighbourhoods, you could hear every single tv was on the game! people cheering and shouting at the screens! The atmosphere in the plazas was amazing! A sea of blue and white!! Ok, I know you may be shocked to hear... I´ve joined the local girls football team in the church which is a hoot!! They´ve nicknamed me "Leggy" because i´m taller than them all and generally have NO IDEA what i´m doing with my feet! I keep thinking, on the tv they made it look so easy!!

No hay comentarios: