lunes, 5 de julio de 2010


Alot of my time so far has been visiting families from the church as they have wanted to cook for me etc! In this photo you can see Marie Esther in the middle and Ana Maria in the pink. They are both legends! Marie Esther believe it or not is about 85 years old missionary whole travels the country teaching children about the Gospels! So I went to her house the other day and over dinner she blurted out... "Megan I´ve been praying that you marry a man from this church" and as you can imagine, I nearly chocked on my dinner!! She has picked out a man for me and she insisted in telling me all of his qualities and good points over and over again!! AHHH HELP ME!! Then as she drove home, I must admit it was probably the most scary moment in my life!! She can hardly see over the steering wheel and insists in looking at you while she is driving and talking!!! Well thankfully i´ve survived to tell the tale but its a little joke going around the church that i´m going to marry this man!!! I can sum it up in one word! NEVER!!

No hay comentarios: