jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Jujuy Camps







The day we came back from Bolivia we headed straight to the summer camp in Jujuy. We are all getting a bit bored of buses. The camp was in the middle of the mountains and there was about 75 people all aged 19-24 years old. You can imagine the craic was good. The day we arrived I met a deaf group of Christians so of course I was in my element. Megan trying to use her BSL signs and them teaching me their ASL signs. It was fantastic! One evening each team had to put on a drama sketch. It was a very funny night and I don´t know how but I ended up being the goth, although i´m not so sure there would of been goth in Bible times. I went with it... we all had a great night in the end and each was very different. Sadly, I had to leave the camp early as I was admitted into hospital. After a few days of tests and scans thankfully the found out why I was in so much pain and it wasn´t appenditus as they had expected. It was a real blessing that I came home from Jujuy to Salta as the hospital there were ready to operate. Out of hospital now and just resting in the house... which i´m finding very challenging being in bed all the time. Thank you for all your support and prayers! 8 weeks to go!! hard to believe!!


Chau for now, Megan

No hay comentarios: