viernes, 2 de enero de 2009

Count Down to 2009




I spent new year with my favourite family from the Church here in Salta. We had a traditional BBQ and sat and chatted while watching the fireworks! Fireworks are totally huge here and incredibly dangerous and of course I was asked to set them off! I´m sure you can just imagine my face! I think I screamed so loud that the Church or maybe all of Salta heard! At 12 O´clock I brought out my Irish Tin Whistle and played the traditional "Auld Lang Syne". I had previously learnt two hours before, although it thankfully went ok. Bringing a little of our culture into theirs! At 2am all the youth met in the Church and we managed to play twister for 3 hours! pretty good going I think! It was a very enjoyable night and one that I will not forget! I hope that you all enjoyed yourselves and that this year will be a year full of happiness for you all! Miss you and happy 2009, love from Salta! xx

No hay comentarios: