jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

My Birthday!


Well, this will be a year that I will never forget! Thats for sure! A very quiet day in the house to be honest, until Helen came home from the camp that she was cooking at and surprised me. Also scared the living day lights out of me as you can imagine! Naomi and Helen bought me a very Argentine wooly hat, that I did wear for most of the day in 30 degrees heat just to feel a little more argentine with my new maté cup and sherba! Later on that evening we all went to Dannys house from Church... All very quiet until they started to sing "Happy Birthday". Next thing I am being hit my eggs, flour and maté which then was nicely matted into my hair. A very argentine tradition so here´s a tip for any of you thinking about visiting Argentina. NEVER tell an Argentine its your birthday!!


Thank you to all of you that where in contact or sent messages online for my special day! It really meant loads knowing that I was so far from home but that you were all thinking about me!


Hope enjoy the photos!

No hay comentarios: