martes, 31 de marzo de 2009

Good Bye SALTA, Hello Bueno Aires!

Saying goodbye is never a pleasant feeling as you can imagine. Especially to a Church, a family and friends. It was a very busy last week, fun filled with lots of dinners, parties and tears... from laughing and from saying "Chau". Well what can I say? This week was a week which I will never be able to forget! Thankfully I could spend the day with "My family", Luz and Abraham and their four children up the cable cars over looking Salta! It was a really unique day and thankfully I was able to present the children with Bibles which I had designed the cover to! The last night was brilliant thanks to the young people from the Church. We all played games in the new temple and just chilled and chatted. It was a really a very special time with them and i´ll def miss the "banter" from the group! My last morning, Helen and I headed into the plaza for the last time where we just had breakfast and then went to the terminal. There I was met with a huge group from the Church to see me off! Struggling to get onto the bus with the weight of my luggage and from the tears streaming. Abraham just made it to see the bus just as it was pulling away. Never will I forget this time. Although it may be "Chau", i´d rather see it as "See you later Salta!" and "Hello to Ireland".
Love from Argentina! Megan xx

No hay comentarios: