domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

My Welcome


It´s been quite funny because my welcome celebrations have been the last 2 weeks because I wasn´t able to see everyone of course at once! It was lovely the first night in the Church because they had a wee presentation to say welcome! It was a surprise party which had of coursed leaked out so acting surprised was quite funny! They had the NI flag and the Argentine flag up in the Church! They made a very embarassing video of me which they played infront of everyone! In the service they sang a song in english and it was sooo bad because i´d never heard it before!!! Then, to top it off, they asked me to get up and say a few words! All I can say was I was pretty much speachless which you can imagine is quite strange for me!! It´s been really lovely to see how much the Church has developed physically and spiritually!! It´s hard to believe they have doors and windows now which is amazing!! It is looking great! It´s so strange seeing how all the little ones have grown up and how the teenagers are now adults!! Overall, great to be back!!

No hay comentarios: