miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

The Joy Of Learning Spanish!

I´ve been here for 2 weeks now and it´s quite hard to believe!! I´ve been visiting loads of different people from the church etc! It´s been really lovely seeing everyone again! I´ve started working with the church but i´ve not started with ProMujer yet!

Well as you all can probably imagine, i´ve such a headache speaking spanish all the time but I totally love it! It´s such a great opportunity and i´ve started my spanish translation course which is challenging! You all know me, I´ve a way with words!

So imagine this, I´m with friends in the main plaza in the city and I wanted to sneeze! So I wanted to say, I want to sneeze, "estornudar" and of course, Megan being Megan, I ended up shouting, I want to "desnudar" STRIP!!! ohhhh man.... you can imagine their faces!! I was soooooo embarassed! I don´t think i´ll ever live that one down!!

No hay comentarios: