viernes, 10 de octubre de 2008

Pretty quiet week

Hey guys, its been a pretty easy week as I caught a virus that i've passed onto poor Helen. opps! Recieved some shocking news this week about a work in the orphanage. It seems that she was hitting the children, please just keep this in your thoughts. Thankfully she has lost her job and the children are safe again but of course are in shock. please just pray that this time is a time of blessing, of learning and general fun for the kids when we visit them each week. Ok i know this may sound silly, but please pray for the gringas driving here on the Argentine roads. My wee saying is, "I have confidence in me, but not in the other drivers". There generally isnt many rules but thankfully most cars are ancient so if you do get a wee bump, its like a big game of "Bumper Cars". So yeah you can just imagine. Just keep those wee points in your thoughts!! Many thanks, Megan x

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Ha ha. you should remember from Sound of music 'I have confidnce in confidence itself, but above all you see, I have confidence in meeeeeeeee'
Sorry for lack of Spanish here - it'll take me ages to trip thru the menues to post this, however....