viernes, 22 de agosto de 2008

Noami my room mate!

Naomi is the girl
with the rangy changy hair.
She’s really quite a hit
with her head free of nits.

Now concerning all the boys
She’s a huge,enormous noise.
For be they tall or small
She’s attractive to them all.

When it comes to saying ‘Hola’
Some advance a bit too close-a.
And as for speaking proper
Well…Naomi’s more a bopper.

Bopping to the Monkeys
she looks so very funky
And the wine…it’s by the bottle
My that girl - has she got throttle!

She’ll sing her way to fame
Yes, Miss Francey’ll make a name.
Hear her song about ‘My Pancake’
and you’ll know that she’s sure no fake.

She’ll sing even to a wall
On her own out in the hall.
Or jump an octave higher
Believe me, I’m no liar.

It’s all been caught on tape
by Claudio, her mate.
Still I wait for ‘The stethescope’
…One day, that is my hope.

Now, when it comes to bathroom etiquette
Well, she just don’t seem to get it.
As her flat mates hear her cries
they find ’surprise pees’ have hit her in the eyes!

She’ll always make you laugh
Coz she don’t do things by half
So take that trip to Salta
You’ll find you just can’t fault her!

No hay comentarios: